Kung Fu Girl - Attack
Kung Fu Girl portraitstarstarstarstar
Awakening Bonus
Gain new skill: Twist Kick
Sources
Guild Shop
Awakening Essences
15
5
20
10
Skill-ups to Max
8

Leader Skill

Increase the Defense of ally monsters in the Arena by 33%

Energy Ball

5

Attacks the enemy with condensed energy and reduces the enemy's Defense for 1 turn with a 50% chance. Twist Kick will be activated in succession with a 30% chance.

Level-up Progress
  • Damage +5%
  • Damage +5%
  • Damage +10%
  • Damage +10%
Skill effects
Additional Attack

Twist Kick

5

Attacks the target with a turning kick and decreases its Attack Bar by 50% with an 80% chance and decreases its Attack Speed for 2 turns. If the target's Attack Bar is depleted by this attack, the target will be stunned for 1 turn. (Reusable in 5 turns).

Level-up Progress
  • Damage +10%
  • Damage +10%
  • Damage +10%
  • Cooltime Turn -1
Skill effects
Additional AttackDecrease ATB
Grade 4 5 6
HP445560608235
ATK327444604
DEF356484659
SPD101
CRIT Rate15%
CRIT DMG50%
Accuracy0%
Resistance15%

Xiao Lin - Attack
Xiao Lin portraitstarstarstarstarstar
Sources
Guild Shop
Skill-ups to Max
12

Leader Skill

Increase the Defense of ally monsters in the Arena by 33%

Energy Ball

5

Attacks the enemy with condensed energy and reduces the enemy's Defense for 1 turn with a 50% chance. Twist Kick will be activated in succession with a 30% chance.

Level-up Progress
  • Damage +5%
  • Damage +5%
  • Damage +10%
  • Damage +10%
Skill effects
Additional Attack

Twist Kick

5

Attacks the target with a turning kick and decreases its Attack Bar by 50% with an 80% chance and decreases its Attack Speed for 2 turns. If the target's Attack Bar is depleted by this attack, the target will be stunned for 1 turn. [Water Dragon Attack] will be activated successively with a 20% chance. (Reusable in 5 turns).

Water Dragon Attack

5

Strikes random targets 4 times with the power of water to decrease Defense for 2 turns and launches an attack that deals 15% increased damage per harmful effect on the enemy. If this skill is on cooldown, you have a 25% chance to counterattack when attacked. (Reusable in 6 turns).

Level-up Progress
  • Damage +10%
  • Damage +10%
  • Damage +10%
  • Cooltime Turn -1
Skill effects
AOEDebuff Bonus Damage
Grade 4 5 6
HP472564208730
ATK398541736
DEF356484659
SPD102
CRIT Rate15%
CRIT DMG50%
Accuracy0%
Resistance15%