During an attempt to remove inactive accounts it was brought to my attention that the system was improperly removing active accounts. The database has been rolled back to a backup taken on June 5, 2017. I apologize for any lost data, as there is no chance to recover anything from the last two days.
I have determined why the system did not work as expected and will be taking preventative measures. The root of the issue is that the last login timestamp is not updated unless you actually enter your login credentials. At the same time, I allow long-running browser sessions so you are not required to enter your credentials as long as you use the same browser and computer. This lead to the last login timestamp not accurately reflecting the actual activity of the user account. Additionally, before any more deletions of this scope, I will be taking a backup so that the worst case for data loss will be a few minutes instead of days.
Due to the rollback, the patch 3.4.5 changes are missing again and I will re-add them shortly.
Here's the link. I believe this now fully covers every major area of the game. I have no plans to add any more log sections unless Com2US adds new content. To celebrate, here's a list of stats after just under 1 full year of logging on SWARFARM!
I have a small list of improvements to make already:
All SWProxy and PCAP uploads are now processed through a queue system to provide a better experience during Free Rune Removal day. The server should remain usable, with the slight downside that you might have to wait a little bit to get your data imported. The average profile takes about 20 seconds to import, so your wait time should not be very long in any case.
The queue is lacking a few features I will be working on soon, such as position in queue or average wait time. I just wanted to get the system operational before FRR day to work out any issues before the load hit and the site went down.
The wish rune reward is finally being parsed correctly after I got my hands on a full data log of the wish. The logs unfortunately have to be reset to ensure the data is accurate. Be sure to restart your proxies!